Skip to content

Housing Disrepair Claims

If you rent property that is in need of repair it is your landlord’s responsibility to do this, not yours.

This applies whether the landlord is the local authority, a housing association or a private landlord.

We can bring a claim for you for compensation and an order that the landlord puts right the problems.

We can do this no win no fee by which you do not pay us anything if the claim is unsuccessful and a fixed capped sum if the claim is successful so you never end up out of pocket.

If you bring a claim your landlord is not entitled to terminate your tenancy or do anything to make things difficult for you.

Please contact our dedicated team on 0191 213 1010 or use our online enquiry form to discuss making a claim further.

McKeag & Co Solicitors, 1-3 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HN
Tel: 0191 213 1010
24 Hour Emergency Line: 07850 565543 (Crime only)