PARALEGAL- FRONT OF HOUSE
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
PARALEGAL - FRONT OF HOUSE
McKeag & Co Solicitors are currently looking to recruit a Paralegal to join our fast-paced Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence Department.
Your Role will involve assisting the department with administrative duties, including communicating with clients.
Salary to be discussed at interview, dependant on experience.
· Answering the telephone to take initial instructions from clients
· Communicating with clients via e-mail, telephone and/or face to face
· Communicating with third parties vie e-mail and telephone
· Preparing documents
· Updating a case management system
· Supporting the department generally with any administrative duties
· Diary management
· Logging of incoming post/e-mails
· Administrative experience and/or experience of working in a similar environment
· Experience of working within Proclaim would be beneficial but is not essential, as full training will be provided
· Excellent organisation skills
· Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Team player
10:15am – 6:30pm (with an hour for lunch) - 4 days Monday – Friday (day off to be agreed)
10:00am – 4:00pm on a Saturday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent